Meet GenesisTM – This Generation’s Winter Jacket of Choice
An exciting addition to Elbeco’s Shield Outerwear line, Elbeco is proud to welcome Genesis, a new jacket that offers enhanced functionality with ultimate water-and-wind-proof, breathable, protection against the elements while facilitating a full range of motion. Public Safety professionals will appreciate its comfort and long-lasting durability.
NEW benefits include:
- “Quick Release” side zipper vents with stability tabs and adjustable snaps
- Elasticized waistband
- Removable ThinsulateTM liner
- Low profile utility shoulder straps
- Three-piece waterproof hood with drawcord that rolls up into the zipper compartment when not in use
- Front two-way zipper
- Two inverted pleat front patch pockets with top and side entry
- Seam sealed
- Optional badge tab, name tape and mic loop included
- Optional ID Panels available separately in shell colors and HiVis, plain or with reflective identification
The Genesis Jacket will be available on shelves August 2017, offered in Midnight Navy (SH3804), Black (SH3800) and Brown (SH3805). For more information on our new jacket or to wear test, contact your Elbeco Sales Representative today by calling 1-800-468-4654. More details are also available on our website by visiting https://elbeco.com/product/shield-genesis-jacket/.
About Elbeco Inc.
Since 1907, Elbeco has been manufacturing quality uniforms for Law Enforcement, Fire/EMS, Transportation and Postal professionals worldwide. Headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, Elbeco continues to be privately owned and operated and is the largest employer of union sewers in the uniform industry. Our products include a wide range of coordinated shirts, pants, performance polos and base layers and waterproof/breathable outerwear. Elbeco products are available through its international network of 400+ authorized dealers. For more information, please visit www.elbeco.com.