New Design Offers Fire/EMS Industry Own Identity with New Style
READING, PA … Threats against police officers have prompted the innovation of Elbeco’s Shield Color Block Soft Shell Jackets, specifically designed to distinguish Fire and EMS professionals from Law Enforcement. Fire and EMS professionals have been searching for products that offer them their own identity, as a defensive deterrent and to keep personnel safe on the job. Elbeco, a leader in the manufacture and supply of professional uniforms for over a century, is introducing an outerwear solution to this growing national trend.
The Color Block Soft Shells are a collection of stretch micro fleece soft shells in color block styles. With the same great features as the original Shield HiVis Soft Shell, the Color Block Soft Shells for Fire and EMS are available in Red/Midnight Navy and HiVis/Red.
Features and Benefits Include:
- HiVis/Red Jacket is ANSI 107-2010 Class 2 Level 2 Certified
- Heat sealed 3M patterned hivis reflective striping
- Two-way full length Vislon zipper with abrasion resistant chin protector
- 6 functional pocket storage options: Large lower dual entry pockets with fleece lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closure and “D” ring in right pocket. Dual large internal patch pockets with zipper closure and communications access openings
- Multiple concealed zipper secure utility pockets
- Sleeves have articulated elbows and adjustable hook and loop storm cuffs
- “Quick Release” side zipper vents with stability tab with adjustable snaps
- Tricot-lined sleeves
- Fleece-lined body and collar
- Shirred, elastic hem with soft gripper strip
- Low profile utility shoulder straps
- Stealth loop at cuff for attachment into multiple outer shell options
- Optional badge tab, mic loop, and name tape included
The Shield Color Bock Soft Shells will be available on shelves August 2016, offered in Red/Midnight Navy (SH3704RN) and HiVis/Red (SH3706RY). For more information, contact your Elbeco Sales Representative today by calling 1-800-468-4654 or see it live by visiting Elbeco at FDIC Booth #3021 in April 2016! More details are also available on Elbeco’s website at http://test.elbeco.com/product/shield-color-block-soft-shells/.
About Elbeco Inc.
Since 1907, Elbeco has been manufacturing quality uniforms for Law Enforcement, Fire/EMS, Transportation and Postal professionals worldwide. Headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, Elbeco continues to be privately owned and operated and is the largest employer of union sewers in the uniform industry. Our products include a wide range of coordinated shirts, pants, performance polos and base layers and waterproof/breathable outerwear. Elbeco products are available through its international network of 400+ authorized dealers. For more information, please visit www.test.elbeco.com.