Elbeco’s New Design Offers Two Jackets in One for Law Enforcement and Fire/EMS Professionals
READING, PA (September 22, 2016) … It’s the first one in the industry, and Elbeco is excited to announce the Shield HiVis Reversible Soft Shell is now available on shelves! When law enforcement and fire/ems professionals are constantly on the go, their outerwear has to be just as flexible to situations as the professionals. To fit this need, Elbeco, a leader in the manufacture and supply of professional uniforms for over a century, combined two of their most desired jackets – the Shield HiVis Soft Shell and the Shield Performance Soft Shell – to result in one dynamic product.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Poly ripstop shell reverses to a hivis microfleece soft shell
- HiVis Side has heat sealed 3M patterned reflective striping – certified to ANSI 107-2010 Class 2 Level 2. Eligible for Homeland Security and Fire Act grant programs as PPE
- Navy Side has enlarged upper Concealed-Carry/utility chest pockets with magnet closures
- Side zipper vents with stability tab with adjustable snaps
- Dual large lower hand warmer pockets with zipper closure and “D” ring
- Two-way full length nylon zipper
- Hidden zipper access in chest pocket for application of embroidery, heat seal and patches
- Dual low profile utility shoulder straps
- Shirred elastic hem helps lock out wind and cold
- Locker loop in collar seam
- Can be worn as a stand-alone outer garment and has the weight of a mid-layer liner
The Shield HiVis Reversible Soft Shell, offered in Midnight Navy/HiVis (SH3724RV), is available on shelves now at Elbeco Authorized Dealers. For more information, contact your Elbeco Sales Representative today by calling 1-800-468-4654 or see it live by visiting Elbeco at IACP Booth #2723 in October 2016. More details are also available on Elbeco’s website at http://elbeco.com/product/shield-hivis-reversible-soft-shell-jacket/ and the product video can be viewed on our YouTube Channel.