Dutymaxx Now Offers New Style, Versatility and Performance!
Elbeco Inc. is excited to announce an upcoming launch for the new Dutymaxx line, now featuring a bonus of enhancements designed with public safety professionals in mind. The newly enhanced DutyMaxx offers innovative uniform technology that complements the Poly/Rayon uniform. Increased design features include Elbeco’s signature triple-stitched crotch, covert flex waistband with an additional two-inch stretch, flex mesh underarm vents and more! Wearers can expect superior strength and breathability.
New Features and Benefits include:
- Flex Underarm Mesh Vents that provide body heat ventilation and increased range of motion
- Covert Flex Waistband that provides 2” additional stretch
- Triple-Stitched Crotch to prevent blow out
- Nano Fluid Repellency technology to keep wearer dry and comfortable
- Double hook and eye waistband closures
- Men’s Essential Fit patternChest pockets with dual access utility compartmentsDual Communication access openings in side seams to keep wires obscure
New Tapered fit
The enhanced DutyMaxx is scheduled to be on shelves in the Spring 2017. For more information, please contact your Elbeco Sales Representative today by calling 1-800-468-4654 or visit our website at www.elbeco.com.
About Elbeco Inc.
Since 1907, Elbeco has been manufacturing quality uniforms for Law Enforcement, Fire/EMS, Transportation and Postal professionals worldwide. Headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, Elbeco continues to be privately owned and operated and is the largest employer of union sewers in the uniform industry. Our products include a wide range of coordinated shirts, pants, performance polos and base layers and waterproof/breathable outerwear. Elbeco products are available through its international network of 400+ authorized dealers. For more information, please visit www.elbeco.com.