New Design Offers Two Jackets in One for Law Enforcement and Fire/EMS Professionals
READING, PA … It’s the first one in the industry, and Elbeco is excited to announce the launch of the Shield HiVis Reversible Soft Shell. When law enforcement and fire/ems professionals are constantly on the go, their outerwear has to be just as flexible to situations as the professionals. To fit this need, Elbeco, a leader in the manufacture and supply of professional uniforms for over a century, combined two of their most desired jackets – the Shield HiVis Soft Shell and the Shield Performance Soft Shell – to result in one dynamic product.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Poly ripstop shell reverses to a hivis microfleece soft shell
- HiVis Side has heat sealed 3M patterned reflective striping – certified to ANSI 107-2010 Class 2 Level 2. Eligible for Homeland Security and Fire Act grant programs as PPE
- Navy Side has enlarged upper Concealed-Carry/utility chest pockets with magnet closures
- Side zipper vents with stability tab with adjustable snaps
- Dual large lower hand warmer pockets with zipper closure and “D” ring
- Two-way full length nylon zipper
- Hidden zipper access in chest pocket for application of embroidery, heat seal and patches
- Dual low profile utility shoulder straps
- Shirred elastic hem helps lock out wind and cold
- Locker loop in collar seam
- Can be worn as a stand-alone outer garment and has the weight of a mid-layer liner
The Shield HiVis Reversible Soft Shell will be available on shelves August 2016, offered in Midnight Navy/HiVis (SH3724RV). For more information, contact your Elbeco Sales Representative today by calling 1-800-468-4654 or see it live by visiting Elbeco at FDIC Booth #3021 in April 2016. More details are also available on Elbeco’s website at http://test.elbeco.com/product/shield-hivis-reversible-soft-shell-jacket/.
About Elbeco Inc.
Since 1907, Elbeco has been manufacturing quality uniforms for Law Enforcement, Fire/EMS, Transportation and Postal professionals worldwide. Headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, Elbeco continues to be privately owned and operated and is the largest employer of union sewers in the uniform industry. Our products include a wide range of coordinated shirts, pants, performance polos and base layers and waterproof/breathable outerwear. Elbeco products are available through its international network of 400+ authorized dealers. For more information, please visit www.test.elbeco.com.