(READING, PA)… Elbeco, a leader in the manufacture and supply of professional performance uniforms, is excited to invite members of the Law Enforcement, Fire & EMS, Transportation and Postal industries and Apparel/Uniform Retailers to enter in our Father’s Day Social Media “Best Photo” Contest!
How to enter Elbeco’s #PhotoPop Contest:
- “Like” Elbeco on Facebook (facebook.com/elbecoinc) OR follow Elbeco on Twitter (@elbecoinc). Participants do not have to do both, but eligibility mandates at least one. If participants are already social with Elbeco on Twitter or Facebook, then this step is already complete!
- Send a photo of you and your children OR you and your Dad to email@example.com. If you have chosen to Follow us on Twitter, please include your Twitter handle name in the submission.
- You just might see your happy face on Elbeco’s social media!
- By completing and agreeing with the above steps, you have entered our contest for the chance to win an awesome, new grill! It’s BBQ season, Dad!
- DOUBLE YOUR CHANCES: If you “Like” Elbeco on Facebook AND Follow Elbeco on Twitter, you have just doubled your chances to win the grill. We will enter you TWICE for being so social!
Terms and Conditions:
Contest submissions are accepted beginning Tuesday, June 16, 2015 and ending on Father’s Day – Sunday, June 21, 2015. Submissions must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants will be disqualified for photo entries that do not include a Facebook Like or a Twitter Follow. Late submissions will also not be accepted. There will only be one winner. The winner, whoever has the best photo which will be decided upon by an employee at Elbeco Inc., will be notified within 14 days of the contest ending by email. The prize will be one grill and is not exchangeable for cash or Elbeco’s product credit. The grill will be shipped from Elbeco’s vendor of choice to the address provided by the winner, standard shipping only. The grill will not be shipped in time for Father’s Day 2015. Elbeco Inc. will not be responsible for any damages caused by shipping and will not purchase another grill. Contest will be void where prohibited by law. By submitting a photo, participants grant Elbeco license to broadcast, publish, reproduce, and otherwise use in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising. Participants must be at least 18 years of age and reside within the United States. Participants must be an active Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS, Transportation or Postal employee or an employee of an authorized Elbeco uniform retail distributor. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Elbeco employees may participate, but are not eligible to win the grill.
Since 1907, Elbeco has been manufacturing quality uniforms for Law Enforcement/Police, Fire/EMS, Transportation, and Postal professionals throughout North America. Headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, Elbeco continues to be privately owned and operated and is the largest employer of union sewers in the uniform industry. Our products include a wide range of coordinated shirts, pants, performance polos and base layers and waterproof/breathable outerwear. Elbeco products are available through its international network of 400+ authorized distributors. For more information, please visit www.test.elbeco.com.