Elbeco’s excited for a change in season as the first day of Fall grows nearer on September 23rd. Just think: pumpkin spice lattes, apple orchards, football games and hooded sweatshirts. As the East Coast prepares for cooler weather, we are eager to share some details on our Job Shirt – the jacket that will keep Law Enforcement and Fire/EMS workers warm!
Elbeco’s Job Shirts, which come with either a Twill Collar (Style# 3732) or a Self Collar (Style# 3730), is perfect for fall weather – it offers unmatched comfort, durability and protection against the cold.
What you want to know:
- Our Job Shirt has dual fleece-lined side hand warmer pockets with internal storage pockets for a cell phone and a D-ring feature for your carabiner or key security
- Self Collar offers a quarter front zipper closure with chin guard that protects chin and neck from zipper
- Fabric elbow patches feature our Tek3 fabric for excellent match, color retention and nano fluid repellency
- Roomy chest pocket at the seam with hook and loop dividers to accommodate a full-size radio or a smaller object without it dropping to the bottom of the pocket
- Mic pockets at both shoulders and center tab at bottom of front zipper offering mic clip and sunglasses options
- Pen pockets on left sleeve
- Accepts embroidery and silkscreening
- Tall sizes available